This is one of our favorite dishes to make during the fall season. A “must-have” side for this dish is toasted sourdough bread with garlic butter. We also like to add fresh green beans to this dish 15 minutes before cooking time is up. Let us know how you like this recipe and if you have any variations you like to add. The Tri-Tip comes out perfectly moist and is fork tender. With the vegetables it truly is a meal in itself. Salute!
Slow Braised Tri Tip Roast
2 large Alexander’s Prime Tri Tips
Porterhouse Seasoning Garlic Granulates (Garlic gold)
2 Containers of Beef Stock
1 Large Onion sliced in large chunks
6 Carrots peeled and chopped in 1 inch pieces
6 Celery sticks chopped into 1 inch pieces
2 Large potatoes chopped in 1 inch pieces
Olive oil for braising Tri-tips
Bottle of wine for deglazing pan (use the rest for drinking while cooking)
Preheat oven 350 degrees
Season Tri-tips with Porterhouse Seasoning Garlic Granulates (Garlic gold), Tumeric, Coriander, and Lemon Pepper.
1. In large pot (that can go in oven) heat up olive oil.
2. On stove top, braise tri-tips on both sides.
3. Once braised add a good splash of wine to bottom of pot and add the first container of Beef Stock.
4. Add vegetables and potatoes to pot.
5. Add second container of beef stock on top of vegetable mixture.
6. Cover pot and put in 350 degree oven.
7. Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
8. Roast will come out perfectly cooked.
9. Remove meat from pot, slice and place back into liquid.
10. Serve in a bowl with meat, veggies, and broth.